STAY TUNED FOR MOUNT VERNON 2021 SECOND SATURDAY FEATURED EVENTS
The event is open to cars and trucks (vehicles may be classic, new, custom, etc). Proceeds benefiting Mount Vernon Main Street Alliance. Vehicle Owners are responsible for maintaining supervision of vehicles at all times, as city of Mount Vernon, host, volunteers and all other entities are not responsible.
Starts at 7:30 AM at the Serenity Plus Home Health registration tent (106 Houston St N, Mount Vernon, TX.
All vehicles should parked be in place , and backed into designated space later than 8:30 AM. Streets will be blocked off starting at 8:30 AM and remain blocked off until 1:00 PM. All vehicles should remain until 1 PM to maintain safety.
Judging will start at 9:30 AM. "Spark Plug" tickets will be sold to public at Serenity Plus Home Health Registration. This allows the public to be able to "vote" for the Car Show "Peoples Choice Award". Awards presentation at Registration Tent at 12:45 PM.
Best In Show Prizes
- 1st Place - 25% Show Proceeds*
- 2nd Place - 15% Show Proceeds*
- 3rd Place - 10% Show Proceeds&*
*Proceeds consist of Registration Fees, and "Spark Plug" sales
Pre-Registration Deadline: All pre-registrations are to be received and paid by Aug 11, 2021, 5 PM. All mailed pre-registrations should be post-marked by August 7, 2021. Refunds are unable to be issued.
- Pre-Registration $20
- Registration Day of Event $30
Payments can be made by the following ways:
- Online Website: https://www.govpaynow.com/gps/user/plc/7646 ( For "Account #" please use "Car Show".
- By Mail: Mount Vernon Main Street, PO Box 901, Mount Vernon, TX 75457
- Drop Off: City of Mount Vernon Main Street, 109 North Kaufman Street, Mount Vernon, Texas 75457
Checks should be made payable to: "City of Mount Vernon - Main Street".
For Additional Information, Questions may be emailed to: MountVernonTXFarmersMarket@gmail.com
(There are no additional events to list at this time.)